Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/wars1as/public_html/warsbb/includes/functions_content.php on line 668

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/wars1as/public_html/warsbb/includes/functions_content.php on line 668

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
West Australia Radio Soarers • View topic - What's up

What's up

What's up

Postby fearless2fly » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Me Carl and Aussie have been getting into DLG ing hopefully some other will join us though it's physical it is a whole lot of fun. 8-) Carl's quite good at it and Aussie like me is just starting out though he's having back trouble so he's out for a while .Anyway iv'e already sent mine into the ground while launching broke the nose pretty bad thank's to Carl it was repaired perfectly. :ugeek:
So I'm flying at the oval across from me the other day and found my first thermal near a 100ft light post you know the one's with 4 or more massive light's on top to light up the oval.
I was happy that finally found one and now knew what I was looking for and what to do to stay in it but it was close to the post so after a second fly I thought I'm pushing it so better not fly there any more.
:D So the next day I thought im gunner try one more time there because I wasn't having luck any were else on this oval :evil: , so while I found a thermal for a bit I fell out pretty quick and guess what happened :?:

no I didn't hit the post I crashed onto the overhead power lines :roll: :oops: were it sat for a bit then while im walking over it then fell between them and went nose first into the asphalt shattering the tip and cracking the fuse about 30mm back broke a lead of the battery and broke half the Kevlar hinge :cry: Carl repair held fast thankfully :D .
That's it till the next time im out flying .
cheers Splinter
If it flies away and never comes back it wasn't yours
Thats my story and i'm sticking to it

FLY BE FREE
fearless2fly

Qualification: Splintered
Club: WARS

Re: What's up

Postby fearless2fly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:38 am

Ok todays tale at club day ,turned out to be windy but a good turn out nothing eventful happened considering the wind helie's entertained as usual Linsey? flewthe wilga or is that Wilma without incedent for the first time in 3 tries,even I had no mishaps and re maidened my 182 cessna after last flight with battery deployment mid air incident it flew great no problems :D and the versus dlg is repaired and flying again with no power lines in sight :D Thanks for turning up everyone see you next time .

Cheers Splinter

FLY BE FREE
fearless2fly

Postby fearless2fly » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:29 am

Ok on Sunday we had some interesting flying in the streamer fight no collisions or cutting of the streamer but Ingo flew his Extra into the ground at high speed demolishing it could of been a malfunction or dumb thumbs your guess is as good as his. Noel gave a demonstration in some aerobatics that had a few wandering but no mishaps for him at the time of my leaving. I flew my Cessna 182 again just to see if it flew as good in still conditions as windy which it did for a while until it got hacked from shires remote sprinkler system and flew it spinning like a ninja bullet to the ground were it sustained reasonably fair damage .
That's it till next time

FLY BE FREE
fearless2fly

Postby fearless2fly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:41 am

Ok this sunday not a bad turnout all did some good flying Carl got his new version silver wings by flying a relic from the past that weighed over 2kg ,the heli blokes entertained as usual Simon buddied up to help a learner fly his pulse what else could he do after leaving his spars for two planes at home did have the thunderbolt to fly tho and Neil turned up but didn't fly just got entertained by yes you guessed it me as I flew the skippy he once owned into one tree bounced off it and landed in another at the top real high, all the polls needed thanks to carl and his eagle eye in spotting it in the thick of it not any serious damage unlike when Neil had it. :lol:

FLY BE FREE
fearless2fly

Postby fearless2fly » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:07 am

ok the weather said rain and wind turned out not to be so could of flew but didn't did some bungee launching with Always flying Carl and woo ooo :P :D Aussie earlier in the week these blokes do it better than that fred adler toss and I'm getting some craft up and running now I see it's potential Carl and I went sloping on Monday and had a good day flying only a hawk joined us in the fun but Carls new mig flew a treat so he was smiles and woo ooo ;) :lol: .
till next time

FLY BE FREE
fearless2fly

Return to Radio Mods, Tips, FAQ, Trouble shoot, general discussion