Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/wars1as/public_html/warsbb/includes/functions_content.php on line 668

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/wars1as/public_html/warsbb/includes/functions_content.php on line 668

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:668)
West Australia Radio Soarers • View topic - Spektrum Service

Spektrum Service

Spektrum Service

Postby Alistair » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 pm

OK so it is not a review on a product but the service I received from OMP (importers for spectrum). My DX8 firmware update was interrupted telling me the radio needed to be returned for a distributor firmware update (recall). I've never had any issues with the radio the way it was but the new update included sailplane mixes so I was keen to get it done. I've had my DX8 for over 2 years and never sent in my warranty card when I purchased it so I wasn't sure OMP would help, but after a quick call I was told to box it up and send it in. No worries. I was contacted by Brian Lockett via email to say the radio was received and a few days later I had a Toll Priority delivery. My DX8. To my pleasant surprise not only had my radio had the new firmware update, but also two new gimbals, a new LCD cover (DSMX) and antenna. All at no cost to me!! My DX8 has had heaps of use in harsh conditions (beach sand etc) and the antenna was broken in an ill fitting case (non genuine) so I wasn't expecting these to be repaired.
So if you were at all concerned with aftersales service from OMP rest assured they will look after you. Such a nice experience and well worth the initial price of the DX8 for years of trouble free flying.
Alistair

Qualification: Crasher
Club: WARS

Return to Model Reviews